Leading Australian financial institution currently embarking on a ground breaking and unique initiative. They are a nimble organisation who are disrupting the status-quo.
- Responsibility for putting in place robust credit risk policies and framework that allows the business to grow without significantly increasing the credit risk position
- Provide credit oversight of home loans portfolio, decision making and collaborating with various business divisions
- Understand local and global regulatory requirements and be aware of market environment / practices that will impact assigned books/products
- Comply with Group Risk policies and risk management methodologies for existing and new products
- Confirmation of ratings and decisioning of credit applications
- Management decision making and collaborating with various business heads
The successful applicant:
Will display superior business judgement, risk assessment and communication skills and most importantly be a team player willing to take responsibility for the business results. It is also required that you have the following:
- Ability to communicate issues to the Group Risk management and Executive Management teams
- Possess excellent analytical skills and knowledge of current home loans credit risk model frameworks
- Sound understanding of credit risk profiles and risk grade models
- Able to build a good working relationship with peers and broader business
- Sound judgement in assessing the strength and weakness of modeling approaches
This is an exciting and outstanding opportunity for the right candidate in a dynamic, growing institution. Please send your details urgently for review as the clients are keen to interview and make decision. Do note, only short-listed candidates will be notified.