Revered, Financial Services institution, known for their close customer alignment and innovative appetite. Sydney CBD.
This role would suit you if you have strong, broad Database Administration and Engineering experience across SQL, Oragle and NoSQL.
You will be responsible for the maintenance and continuous improvement of the database environment.
Primarily the role involves:
- Develop database strategy and standards including implementation of database architecture
- Contribute to database solution design for new projects
- Manage installation, config, backup and recovery of database systems, patches and upgrades.
- Support development, test and production databases
- Collaborate with Developers and other technical teams for tuning and review of data models and databases.
Skills and Experience
You will be a sharp and enthusiastic self-starter with experience working in a DevOps environment. The following skills and experience are required to be considered for this position:
- Demonstrated experience managing large corporate database environments (including BAU and Engineering/Project initiatives.
- Advanced SQL server and No SQL database experience (MongoDB, Postgres or Cassandra).
- Strong experience supporting Oracle DBMS.
- Good understanding of ITIL standards and processes including Change, Release and Incident Management.
- Ability to adapt to change and learn new technology quickly.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
What’s on offer
This role will offer you flexible working arrangements, career progression opportunities and a fantastic working culture.
Apply now via the link to Jonny Jameson for a quick assessment of your application.