An exciting new opportunity has become available for a Desktop Support Analyst to join this respected Financial Services organisation, known for it’s unique culture and stellar reputation.
This role is responsible for the build and transition of Windows 10 from Windows 7. This is a 3 month contract with possible internal opportunities following.
Skills and experience
You will have several years’ experience in Desktop support, ideally within Financial Services. Your advanced skills in Windows 10 builds, upgrades and support. You will be contributing to a critical project.
You will be sharp, enthusiastic and have a passion for IT, with ambitions to grow and learn.
The following skills and experience are required to be considered for this position:
- Experience as a Desktop Support Analyst including PC/LAN support.
- Windows 10 build and support experience (Windows 7 to Windows 10 upgrade experience would be highly regarded).
- Experience supporting Internet Explorer, Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook.
- Proficient with ServiceNow (ideally) or other ticketing systems.
- Understanding of ITIL will be beneficial.
- A solid Customer Service focus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are a must.
- Strong Troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
What’s on offer?
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a Finance market leader that is known for being one of the Country’s best places to work.
Please contact Rebecca Butler 0292406312 for more information.