An established and successful professional advisory firm looking to expand its financial planning arm. A unique business with over 30 years in business. They focus on offering a tailored and superior service to both its business and personal clients with a focus on the client’s best interest. They operate across a number of locations in the bayside region and are seeking an experienced financial planner who is ambitious and commercially focused
An exciting opportunity to join an entity with expansion in mind. The role will put you in a position to drive growth and develop the division. Working closely with the partners in the firm to provide financial planning advice to their clients. There is a huge book of clients to work from.
- Take on a leadership position within the entity
- Help with the setup of the AFSL with a big focus on the use of technology
- Generate and maintain client relationships with growth in mind
- Tailor advice to best suit target segments and determine areas of improvement.
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will be a professional adviser, who is passionate about delivering quality outcomes to clients, who is commercially minded and is success orientated. Also:
- FASEA or related Bachelor’s degree
- Diploma in Financial Planning
- Extensive experience in previous financial planning roles
- Good communication and people skills
What’s on Offer
An amazing opportunity to join a firm and direct their expansion efforts. You will be surrounded by a team of dedicated professionals, ready to support you, as they work together ensure the expansion efforts are a success.
Click on the APPLY button or contact Steve Kelly on 03 9602 9860