This organisation is known as one of the most innovative industry superannuation funds in the market. They are backed by some of the most recognised minds in investment research and continually set the industry benchmark for performance. Their presence in Australia continues to grow and so does their requirement for star performers.
A new and exciting opportunity to join a comprehensive advice business with one of the largest industry funds in Australia. The focus of this role is to attract, service and retain clients by providing professional, high-quality financial planning advice in person.
- Provide high-quality advice and guidance to clients
- Build and maintain good relationships with new and existing clients
- Identify and follow up on appropriate business opportunities
- Advise and provide recommendations to management as required
Skills & Experience
- Previous Financial Planning experience
- Proven commitment to driving client-focused results
- CFP certified, or willingness to work towards it
- Bachelor degree in business related field
What’s on Offer
This role offers generous remuneration and the opportunity to join one of Australia’s leading financial advice businesses.
Click on the APPLY button or contact Steve Kelly on 03 9602 9860