My client is a leading financial services organisation that needs no introduction. Their ongoing success story continues to create outstanding opportunities for both internal and external candidates. Due to continuous growth, they currently have an opportunity for an experienced FP&A professional.
Working in a small but highly engaged & dynamic team that reports into the Head of FP&A, the incumbent will perform the following fundamental tasks:
- Take responsibility for the planning / forecasting and reporting cyclces
- Own the roll-up of financials
- Put together sophisticated and polished reporting packs and presentations, utilising power point
- Take ownership of the ABC costing model
- Pricing and financial modelling on an “as needs” basis
- Partner with senior stakeholders and leaders
Skills & Experience
To successfully secure this role, you will be an experienced FP&A professional having ideally gained this experience in a financial services environment. You will also have:
- Ability to execute weekly/monthly planning rhythms
- Ability to deliver messages which will in turn be presented to executives
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant degree;
- CA/CPA Qualification
What’s On Offer
This is a rare opportunity with a highly respected financial services organisation to take on an influential role that has a market leading remuneration structure as well as a positive work life balance. Surrounded and supported by experienced qualified professionals who enjoy a workplace driven by success and growth.
If you believe that you meet the selection criteria and believe that this is the right opportunity for you, then please apply now for an immediate review of your resume or contact Rachel Camilleri on 03 9602 9840.