Our client manages a global debt securities strategy, targeting institutional and retail adviser clients. With a concentrated fixed-income strategy combining top-down macro analysis with bottom-up security selection process, our client continues to have strong consistent performance against its peers.
- Making investment recommendations to the Investment Committee
- Developing macro investment strategies and research global debt securities
- Assist the CIO in maintaining and constructing debt security and derivative portfolio management systems and portfolio data base.
- Identify and execute investments across all forms of derivative and physical debt market security investments, including; corporate bonds and leveraged loans, ABS, RMBS, CLO, FRN, convertible bonds, SWAPs, options, and CDS.
- Manage relationships with Australian and international debt security dealers.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 10 years financial markets and fixed income experience
- Experience in global fixed income and debt security markets, including both physical debt securities and all associated interest rate, currency and derivative contracts
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Strong problem-solving and trouble shooting skills
- Strong spreadsheet and financial model building skills
- Ability to formulate creative solutions to complex problems
What’s on Offer
This is a great opportunity to join a market leader, with a proven track record of success. Surrounded and supported by experienced professionals who enjoy a workplace driven by success and growth, you will be given an opportunity to build a prosperous and rewarding long term career.
If you believe that you meet the selection criteria and believe that this is the right opportunity for you, then please apply now for an immediate review of your resume or contact Philip McLean on 02 9240 6377