With significant assets under management this Investment Manager have a range of investment strategies for institutional clients around the world. They are renowned for their excellent track record, providing pioneering product across asset classes. Opportunities to join this firm do not present themselves often – they are certainly an Employer of Choice and worthy of attracting the markets top talent.
This role forms a vital link between the investment team and the external market. As a part of the Client team you are the product champion for Multi Asset with an expert level of market and product knowledge – specifically Liquid Alts, Tail Risk and Asset Allocation. Although your role sits within the distribution team, you will be an extension of the investment team, sitting in on their meetings you will have a well rounded insight to the team and an intricate knowledge of their trading strategies. This expert knowledge in conjunction with your strong interpersonal skills will assist you improving client and gatekeeper relationships for the Multi Asset team. As part of a broader team with a variety of products you will also have a strong understanding/empathy of other asset classes in order to effectively cross-promote when required.
- Understand the needs of clients and deliver solutions which meet their risk, return and liquidity profiles
- Be a thought leader for Multi Asset investing
- Utilise your client empathy and industry knowledge to continually refine the product offering
- Assist the sales and relationship management efforts as and when required
- Build and maintain Client and Consultant relationships
- Contribute to RFI process/sales presentations etc. when required
Skills & Experience
- Significant experience within Multi Asset and Liquid Alts.
- A comprehensive understanding of the key drivers, concepts and processes associated with the industry.
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills. An ability to put in place the required steps to produce a positive outcome.
- Strong project and stakeholder engagement abilities.
- Direct Investment skills (pref).
- Graduate degree (MBA pref)/CFA.
- Openness to global travel.
If you have what we are looking for above please call me (Ashton Bilbie 02 9240 6370) for a confidential discussion or please apply using the “Apply Now” link below