Join one of the world’s largest investment management companies offering a large selection of investments products in the retail and institutional markets. Due to maternity leave, there is an opening for a Senior Marketing Specialist for a minimum 12month contract.
Reporting to the Channel Marketing Manager, this role works in a dynamic team and partners with the respective business divisions to successful development and implementation of marketing campaigns and initiatives to both institutional/wholesale and direct retail investors. Tasks include:
- Origination and end-to-end management of marketing initiatives, campaigns, events, client communication and web/digital content;
- Assist in the content strategy for channel marketing initiatives, ensuring that messages are consistent and compliant;
- Continuously develop and demonstrate a deep understanding of the market and channel to maximise and identify opportunities for client engagement, growth and retention, staying abreast of market changes;
- Act as a subject matter expert and assist in the coaching and mentoring of more junior members of the team.
Skills & Experience
The incumbent will be a high energy and tenacious professional with at least 5 years’ experience in marketing, preferably in an end-to-end role within Financial Services (preferably Funds/Wealth Management or Superannuation). You will also require:
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant degree and advanced written/communication skills
- A passion for taking ideas into action with an excellent eye for detail and a willingness to roll up the sleeves and champion the ‘doing’, not just the ‘thinking’
- Exposure to various marketing tools and the ability to demonstrate initiative and entrepreneurial flair
What’s On Offer
This is a rare opportunity with a highly respected Global Fund Manager to take on an influential role that has a market leading remuneration structure as well as a positive work life balance. Surrounded and supported by experienced qualified professionals who enjoy a workplace driven by success and growth. Although this is an initial 12month contract, you will be given unmatched development opportunities to build a prosperous and rewarding long term career.
If you believe that you meet the selection criteria and believe that this is the right opportunity for you, then please apply now for an immediate review of your resume or contact Tom Brown on 03 9602 9870.
Connect with me to hear about similar roles not yet advertised https://au.linkedin.com/in/tombrownprofusion