An exciting new opportunity has become available for a Senior Network Administrator with this revered Financial Services organisation, known for it’s unique culture and stellar reputation.
A Tier 2 Network Administration position, this role is responsible for the maintenance, support and development of network infrastructure, providing BAU Support, including LAN, WAN, server infrastructure – NOC environment.
- Provide telecom network services support, to a large Global, enterprise network.
- Identifies performance issues and interprets trends (e.g., traces of network traffic).
- Writes documentation, including policies and procedures.
- Creates network design diagrams.
Skills and experience
The ideal person will have strong experience in supporting Telecom Network Infrastructure in a NOC environment. You will provide technical expertise and assistance during the network design and build phases. You will work both Saturday and Sundays, with one week day either side. This is a 3 day on, 4 day off shift arrangement.
- Enterprise experience, ideally within the Financial Services industry.
- CCNA, CCNP or CCIE qualified
- Extensive experience in a Tier 2 Network Administration role.
- Strong LAN, WAN management experience.
- Experience in a NOC environment essential.
- Experience administering firewalls, Cisco/Brocade switches and routers.
- General network management experience including DNS, DHCP, VPN.
- Demonstrated experience with Active Directory / Group Policy
- Unix (Linux) and web server experience is well regarded
- Virtualisation knowledge (VMware preferred)
- Ability to resolve complex hardware and software faults
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What’s on offer?
This growing organisation has won accolades for being one of the best places to work and one that really values its employees through flexible work initiatives and a real team-focused culture.
Apply Now now via the link