My client is an Australian leading Financial Services organisations that provides a broad range of services to almost one million Australians. During an exciting period of growth and transformation, a rare senior opportunity for a Senior Operations Manager has arisen for an experienced and credible individual.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will lead a customer operations team ensuring all back office operations are functioning effectively and delivering to customer, provider and business objectives. Additional responsibilities will include the following:
- Create and implement an operations strategy
- Develop and recommend automation strategy (including emerging technology)
- Establish clearly defined goals including business targets and individual measures/metrics
- Co-design and deliver process automation
- Source, lead and retain high performing team members
- Partner with key internal and external stakeholders ensuring strong relationships are maintained
Skills & Experience
Ideally you will be an experienced Operations Manager in the insurance sector. You will also have:
- Experience in leading large teams in a complex operational role
- Process improvement initiative and the ability to implement change
- Previous experience in workforce optimization / improvement and automation
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude and a willingness to roll up the sleeves and be hands-on
What’s On Offer
This is a rare opportunity with a highly respected organisation to take on an influential role that has a market leading remuneration structure as well as a positive work life balance. Surrounded and supported by experienced qualified professionals who enjoy a workplace driven by success and growth, you will be given unmatched development opportunities to build a prosperous and rewarding long term career.
If you believe that you meet the selection criteria and believe that this is the right opportunity for you, then please apply now for an immediate review of your resume or contact Rachel Camilleri 03 9602 9840 or Tom Brown on 03 9602 9870.