My client is one of Australia’s oldest mutual Financial Services organisations that provides a broad range of services to almost one million Australians. During an exciting period of growth and transformation, a rare senior opportunity for a Product Professional to step into a Senior Product Manager role.
Reporting to the Head of Products the incumbent will be responsible for closely supporting the General Manager of Investments, overseeing the maintenance, consolidation, and end to end development of new product initiatives which currently include an expansive strategy across ‘Impact Investing’. You will also be tasked to take on key projects as well as managing BAU tasks such as PDS updates.
Skills & Experience
Ideally, you will be an experienced Product Manager (3+years) with exposure to Investment products (Platform / Funds / Super etc). You will also have:
- Ideally experienced in leading Product Analysts within a financial services environment
- A passion for Financial markets including a keen interest in ethical/impact investments
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude and a willingness to roll up the sleeves and get things done
- A strong understanding of both Product and Project Management principles
- Tertiary degree qualification in Business, Commerce, Finance or similar
What’s On Offer
This is a rare opportunity with a highly respected organisation to take on an influential role that has a market leading remuneration structure as well as a positive work-life balance. Surrounded and supported by experienced qualified professionals who enjoy a workplace driven by success and growth, you will be given unmatched development opportunities to build a prosperous and rewarding long-term career.
If you believe that you meet the selection criteria and believe that this is the right opportunity for you, then please apply now for an immediate review of your resume or contact Profusion Group on 02 9240 6375