As a leading Superannuation product provider, they have continued to grow from strength to strength. With a proven investment methodology and excellent internal talent, they strive for investment excellence and aspire to be one of the leading managers in the country.
As the Senior Product Manager, you will work extensively with leaders within the business and ensure the product strategy is executed effectively across the assigned product portfolio.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Manage end-to-end product responsibilities relating to the Superannuation products
- Accountability for the Product Strategy, Product Management and Product Development related activities
- Product development responsibility including business cases, research papers, product specifications, project management and running stakeholder meetings
- Work closely with all other divisions to implement product-related decisions with a focus on analysis, coordination and delivery
- Analysis of the market and competitor products relative to our own to identify new opportunities
Knowledge and Qualifications
- Technical knowledge relevant to superannuation and investments industry
- A strong desire to succeed, be an integral part of a high performing team and have passion about driving innovation and performance in this industry
- Demonstrated strategic capability; the ability to form tangible and commercial views and ideas from a variety of sources
- Existing experience and knowledge, interpreting requirements from the business and astute financial analysis
- Tertiary qualifications with industry-specific postgraduate qualifications preferable
For a confidential discussion, contact Profusion Executive Management on 02 9240 6375 or apply by using the “Apply now” link below