A top-tiered financial services company with a National and International reach.
The Senior Project Manager assists the project team in all aspects of project delivery. The position requires strong stakeholder engagement to successfully deliver projects and involvement in all aspects of the project life cycle. As the ideal candidate you will have solid project management experience in General Insurance project environments.
- Effectively manage and deliver the full project life cycle, (Business Case development, Business Analysis, Testing, Change Management & implementation).
- Assist in the definition of project scope, objectives, status and post implementation report.
- Risk/ issue management to resolve project issues.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget.
Skills & Experience
- 6+ years of PM experience
- General Insurance experience a must
- Large scale project experience
- Digital project experience nice to have (Online, Mobile or Tablet)
What’s on Offer
This prestigious organisation is known for its collaborative and relational way of working.
- Excellent culture within this area of the business.
- Long term opportunity given pipeline in both the program and the broader portfolio
- Fast-paced, collaborative working environment
If you believe that you meet the selection criteria and feel that this could be the right opportunity for you, then please apply now for an immediate review of your resume, or contact Taylor Scott on (02) 9240 6380