A tier 1 Australian Financial Services institution with local and international reach.
A Senior Project Manager is needed to come on board a highly visible project within the Risk and Compliance space. This Senior Project Manager will be responsible for overseeing a complex piece of work which has just kicked off and has 12/18 Months until delivery. This role would be suitable for someone who has had a wealth of Project Management experience and is looking to get into there next large project with multiple streams and complexities.
- Delivery focused working closely with the BA’s
- Projects Schedules, Finances, Status reports, etc
- Work and communicate effectively with senior level stakeholders
- Build business relationships
- Manage and understand risk and compliance
- Negotiate with a constructive and collaborative manner
- Demonstrate adaptability and responsiveness in a changing environment
Skills & Experience
- Project Manager with 7+ years experience
- Experience working with/on multiple Risk/Compliance Projects; and/or
- OpenPages experience
- Manged and been responsible for projects with a budget over $5 million
- PM qualification nice to have
What’s on Offer
This prestigious organisation is known for its collaborative and relational way of working.
- Excellent culture within this area of the business.
- Long term opportunity given pipeline in both the program and the broader portfolio
- Fast-paced, collaborative working environment
Click on the ‘APPLY FOR THIS JOB’ button or contact Taylor Scott on 02 9240 6380