My client is a leading Australian financial services organisation with a significant presence in the APAC region. They are at present building a data platform to manage their risk function.
We are looking for experienced Base SAS developers with a strong ability to work with complex business requirements and translate these in to SAS solutions. These roles involve strong hands-on coding skills in SAS.
This is a highly sought-after project in the data and analytics space!
The ideal candidate will have proven experience working in cross-functional teams, possess the ability to contribute to data management life cycle, and have strong technical background in Base SAS and SQL.
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience in Base SAS and SQL
- Ability to work with analysts in a cross functional team
- Proven skills in ETL operations
- Relevant education qualifications in Mathematics, Finance or Statistics or IT or equivalent skills gained through training and experience
- Ability to think analytically and solve complex data problems
- Strong communication skills and the ability to engage senior stakeholders and elicit key requirements
Please highlight the project work undertaken in your CV
What’s on Offer
This is a highly sought-after position within a well-regarded project in the financial services sector. This is a large transformation project that is one a kind!
How to Apply:
If you believe that you meet the selection criteria and that this is the right role for you, then please APPLY NOW!
For a confidential discussion about the role please reach out to Brad Ragothaman on 02 9240 6382 or email email@example.com