Global, Market leading Financial Services organisation, known for it’s unique culture and stellar reputation.
This role is responsible for the maintenance and support of all Windows ICT infrastructure at level 2.
Skills and Experience
You will be a sharp and enthusiastic self-starter with ambitions to grow and learn in the Infrastructure space.
The following skills and experience are required to be considered for this position:
- Experience in a Desktop support or Systems Administrator position
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft desktop and server operating systems including Windows Server 2000, 2008, 2012.
- Demonstrated experience with Active Directory / Group Policy
- Strong VMWare administration experience
- Sound ability to quickly identify, troubleshoot and diagnose errors and resolve these logically in a short time frame.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What’s on offer
This organisation has won numerous accolades for being one of the best places to work and one that really values its employees.
This role will be a real career changer for the right person as well as offer you generous performance based bonuses, training and development opportunities and a genuine work-life balance.
Apply now via the link for a quick assessment of your application