Global, Market leading Financial Services organisation, known for it’s unique culture and stellar reputation.
An exciting new opportunity has become available for a Senior Windows Administrator with this renowned Financial Services organisation, known for it’s unique culture and stellar reputation.
This position has typical shifts (8 hours) between the hours of 7am-8pm, Monday-Friday
A broad Level 2 support role covering system and server support for the Enterprise Windows platform.
This role is responsible for the maintenance and support of all Windows Servers, including their integrity, scalability, availability and performance.
Skills and Experience
You will have technical leadership potential, be a sharp and enthusiastic self-starter with ambitions to grow and learn in the IT Infrastructure space.
The following skills and experience are required to be considered for this position:
- Strong Experience as a Windows Systems Administrator including AD, DNS, DHCP, File and Print Server, windows Clustering server 2008, 2010, 2012 etc.
- Strong understanding of ITIL Process (Incident, Problem and Change management.
- Experience with VMware Infrastructure administration.
- Strong knowledge of network troubleshooting
- Experience with ITSM Tools (ideally Service Now)
- Experience with VMware VDI and Citrix XenApp
- MCP certification would be an advantage
- Sound ability to quickly identify and diagnose errors and resolve these logically in a short time frame.
- Ability to resolve complex hardware and software faults.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What’s on offer
This organisation has won numerous accolades for being one of the best places to work and one that really values its employees. This role will be a real career changer for the right person.
Apply now for an immediate interview with Jonny Jameson via the link below.