Global, Market leading Financial Services organisation, known for it’s unique culture and stellar reputation.
An exciting new opportunity has become available for a Senior Windows Administrator with strong Windows Server Engineering and Administration experience.
This position has typical shifts (8 hours) between the hours of 8am-4pm, Monday-Friday, with on call as escalation point.
A broad Level 2 support role covering Enterprise maintenance and support of all Windows Servers, including their integrity, scalability, availability and performance. You will also mentor and operationally lead a team of systems administrators
Skills and Experience
You will have technical leadership potential, be a sharp and enthusiastic self-starter with ambitions to grow and learn in the IT Infrastructure space.
The following skills and experience are required to be considered for this position:
- Strong Experience as a Windows Systems Administrator including AD, DNS, DHCP, File and Print Server, windows Clustering server 2008, 2010, 2012 etc.
- Strong understanding of ITIL Process (Incident, Problem and Change management.
- Experience with VMware Infrastructure administration.
- Strong knowledge of network troubleshooting
- Experience with ITSM Tools (ideally Service Now)
- Experience with VMware VDI and Citrix XenApp
- MCP certification would be an advantage
- Sound ability to quickly identify and diagnose errors and resolve these logically in a short time frame.
- Ability to resolve complex hardware and software faults.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What’s on offer
This organisation has won numerous accolades for being one of the best places to work and one that really values its employees. This role will be a real career changer for the right person.
Apply now via the link or contact Rebecca Butler with any questions 02 9240 6312.