An emerging financial services organisation that helps people manage their money.
This is a stand alone Cloud Operations Manager role with a huge relationship focus, it will suit someone that isn’t looking for team management but instead wants to be in a pivotal role at the heart of the business where relationships with key internal stakeholders and vendors is the key to success.
You will be involved in setting up the environment and associated processes and working with vendors to ensure they are delivering into production within a heavily regulated environment where strict deadline and budget management is required within a fast growing start up type environment.
Skills & Experience
With experience working in highly regulated environments, the suitable candidate could come from any different industry background.
It is essential that you want an autonomous role and not looking for team management, you will thrive on relationships and getting the most out of vendors by working in partnership and love the thrill of a fast paced Operations role in an Agile environment.
You will need to be strong in terms of your technical knowledge, particularly cloud knowledge as well as setting up monitoring and ensuring the environment is running smoothly.
You will have:
- Very strong Operations Management Background in regulation heavy industries
- Strong Cloud Knowledge in a hands on capacity
- Environment Management experience
- Ability to set up processes and policies from scratch
- Superior Communication and Relationship Building skills
- Vendor Management experience of multiple Vendors on a large program of work
- Disaster Recovery Knowledge
- Strong Incident and Change management process knowledge
- Performance Reporting Experience
Whats on offer?
This is an amazing opportunity for a highly motivated and well organised individual to stamp their mark on this exciting organisation.
For immediate consideration, please APPLY ONLINE in the first instance, all candidates will be assessed according to the selection criteria.
Hayden Lines (02) 9240 6367