Innovative Sydney CBD based financial services technology institution renowned for excellent financial platform technology and customer service focus.
Supporting the strategic direction of Service Delivery by providing Service Operations support for mission critical environments.
This includes managing incidents end to end until resolution, assisting the incident manager during major incidents, monitoring/event management of critical systems, effectively communicating to customers and troubleshooting to restore services within SLAs.
Skills & Experience
The suitable candidate will have previous experiences in mission critical operations and demonstrate leader experience/potential while having the ability to support and service a diverse range of customers.
You will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications with an orientation towards IT
- ITIL Certifications
- At least 3 years’ experience in a mission critical operations environment
- Windows / Linux Administration & troubleshooting
- Experience with batch & file delivery applications
- Previous experience leading a team or shift
- Experience supporting and servicing a diverse range of customers
- Demonstrate relevant knowledge/skills in one or more of the following:
- Scripting programming (PowerShell, VBScript, etc.)
- Red Hat / Linux
- Wintel environment
- System management software concepts and processes
- Managing Batch Schedule systems
- LAN/WAN, TCP/IP
- SQL Server / Oracle
- IIS/ Tomcat / MQ
Previous experiences in Control M and various monitoring tools.
What’s on Offer
This is 24 x 7 Shift work:
4 days on/4 days off, 2 days (7am-7pm) and 2 days (7pm – 7.30am)
Approx $110 – 115k ($90k Base + Super + 29% Shift loading for the night shifts.)
Apply directly to Dave Marshall via the link below for an immediate interview.