An opportunity exists for a highly motivated Systems Administrator to join a market leading IT brand with a growing international footprint.
This is an outstanding career opportunity for a Systems Administrator with superb communication skills and the ability to learn new technologies in a fast paced environment.
You will be working alongside a highly experienced team managing over 400 servers in a mixed Linux and AWS environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working within a core Infrastructure team supporting key internal Infrastructure (Both Cloud and on Premise)
- Support both BAU and Project work
- Provide face to face support to the business providing excellent customer service
- General Infrastructure support across, Windows, Linux, AWS and Networking
Skills and Experience:
- 4+ years of experience in IT Systems Administration
- 2+ years Linux experience
- 2+ years Windows Administration experience
- AWS exposure would be beneficial
- Experience in Networking
- Broad Experience in general Infrastructure
- Excellent communicator with strong analytical skills
Whats on offer?
This is an exciting role with the ability to utilise your experience and take your career to the next level, you will gain invaluable experience in the latest technology whilst earning a competitive salary with Bonus.
Please APPLY ONLINE or for more information, please contact Rebecca on 02 9240 6312