Leading Australian Financial Institution with a reputation for quality and innovation.
Lead a high-performing, 3 person Security Operations team for this well known Australian Financial Institution.
- Lead and manage team with regards to performance, development, mentoring and coaching.
- Own accountability for Security Operations, including performance & availability and log monitoring monitoring, security incident detection and response, security testing and content tuning.
- Lead security incident response efforts.
- Assist with security analysis, investigations and reporting.
- Management of hardware security modules.
- Provide advice and guidance on emergency security threats.
- Liaise with vendors and suppliers.
Skills and Experience
You will have solid people leadership experience having previously led a security operations function, ideally within financial services.
- CISSP, CISM, CISA or related Security qualification.
- People leadership experience within Financial Services.
- Strong experience working in a SOC/CSIRT.
- Solid background working with security standards, in particular PCI DSS and ISO27001.
- Broad knowledge of Security technologies and products including SIEM systems, security analytics, end-point protection solutions, firewall technology.
- Experience working in an ITIL environment.
- Ability to communicate with at all levels.
What’s on offer
A highly visible role with opportunities to progress and lead a high performing team.
Generous remuneration and a high-performing, inclusive culture.
Apply now via the link for a quick assessment of your application