Global, Market leading Financial Services organisation, known for it’s unique culture and stellar reputation.
In this role you’ll work with stakeholders across technology and the business, in a varied capacity performing business analysis, systems analysis and scrum master functions.
- Gather requirements using BDD
- Translate business needs into system and software requirements
- Write requirements documents including business, tractability matrices, gap analyses, functional requirements specs and business process maps.
- Perform systems analysis of application software, databases and system integration, aligning to business processes.
- Support testing through project life-cycle.
- Lead post-implementation support activities including development and delivery of training programs and documentation.
- Contribute to Scrum Master and PM duties.
Skills & Experience
This position will suit someone who has strong Business Analysis experience using BDD and an interest or certification in Scrum. Financial Service es industry experience would be a distinct advantage.
- Strong Business Systems analysis experience
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Scrum Master certification and experience a bonus.
- Experience with BDD is essential
- Exposure to formal project/software delivery methodologies
- Demonstrated analysis and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of the business systems analysis practices and concepts including, SDLC, Software capabilities and limitations, use case scenario prototyping, QA methodology
- Understanding of process automation and change
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build relationships with and positively influence stakeholders
What’s on offer?
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a prestigious and well respected Investment Management brand.
If you believe that you meet the selection criteria and believe that this is the right opportunity for you, then please apply now for an immediate review of your resume