Our client is one of Australia’s leading Wealth Management groups, providing a wide range of wealth management products to its clients via several well regarded brands.
Working within a team of experienced consultants, the role involves answering adviser enquiries about a wide range of advice related issues, as well as working on various technical related projects. You will be responsible for providing legislative and strategic technical support to key stakeholders across the various advice channels.
- Ensure daily provision of strategic technical support to advisers, IFA’s and other key stakeholders via phone and email
- Review and write technical content for planner publications
- Participate in technical training sessions for advisers through various forums
- Analyse current & proposed legislation and associated case law and communicate the relevant opportunities across the business.
- Keep up to date with legislation, consumer and technical developments.
Key Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will be a team oriented, organised self starter who has the following skills and experience:
- RG 146 Compliant
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Experience in an advice technical capacity
- Superior written and verbal communication skills and high attention to detail
- Aware of legal compliance requirements
- Strong technical knowledge in most of the following disciplines: superannuation, income streams, insurance, taxation, social security, debt management, aged care and estate planning
- Understanding of financial advice process
If this sounds like the role you have been looking for, forward your resume using the ‘apply now‘ button. Alternatively, contact Alison Loader on 0414 772588 for more information.