A leading global financial institution with a strong presence in Australia.
This role will require an experienced Test Analyst to manage and coordinate testing as part of a small but dedicated IT team.
Whilst you will predominantly be involved in manual testing, you will also work with an automation tester to help automate testing for the business.
- Develop test plans
- Analyse business requirements and processes to develop test scenarios
- Heavy involved in defect management process.
- Source business users for testing.
- Manage various business stakeholders for implementations.
- Manual testing
The best candidate will be naturally creative, curious and self-motivated with a keen eye for detail, and an analytical mind. They are a natural collaborator, open to feedback, and eager to work side-by-side with high performing stakeholders.
Skills & Experience
- 4+ Years testing experience
- Mixture of manual and automation testing
- Experience in API or Web services testing
- Analytical mind and the ability to solve complex issues
- Financial services experience
- A solid work history within reputable companies
What’s on Offer
An opportunity to build a career at one of the best places to work in both engineering and work/life balance!
- Competitive Salary
- Sydney CBD location
If you believe that you meet the selection criteria and feel that this could be the right opportunity for you, then please apply now for an immediate review of your resume.
There is no need to phone to introduce yourself for this role, your resume will be reviewed immediately and you will be contacted if you meet the selection requirements.
HAYDEN LINES on (02) 9240 6367