My client is Global Leading Fund Manager that needs no introduction. Their ongoing success story continues to create outstanding opportunities for both internal and external candidates. Due to continuous growth, they have an opportunity for an experienced Trade Support/Middle Office professional to join their high performing team.
Working in a small but highly engaged & dynamic team that reports into the Trade Support Manager, the incumbent will perform the following fundamental tasks:
- Pro-actively support the Portfolio Managers and Trades in the execution and confirmation of trades ensuring that any discrepancies are immediately identified and rectified with the brokers and custodians;
- Daily reconciliation of investable cash with immediate resolution of discrepancies between custody and trading platform;
- Other daily functions include the processing and communicating corporate action, process improvement, ad hoc projects, etc;
Skills & Experience
To successfully secure this role, you will be an experienced Trade Support/Middle Office professional:
- Advanced stakeholder management skills and comfortable managing expectations for Front office Portfolio Managers/Traders;
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant degree;
- Strong knowledge of Equity and/or Fixed Income Asset Classes and an SME for the trade process/cycle.
What’s On Offer
This is a rare opportunity with a highly respected Global Fund Manager to take on an influential role that has a market leading remuneration structure as well as a positive work life balance. Surrounded and supported by experienced qualified professionals who enjoy a workplace driven by success and growth. You will be given unmatched development opportunities to build a prosperous and rewarding long term career.
If you believe that you meet the selection criteria and believe that this is the right opportunity for you, then please apply now for an immediate review of your resume or contact Tom Brown on 03 9602 9870.
Connect with me to hear about similar roles not yet advertised https://au.linkedin.com/in/tombrownprofusion