Our client is a highly successful Australian Investment Bank with an expanding national and international presence, offering you the freedom to progress your career within a plush & supportive working environment.
As a Transaction Specialist, you will be a vital member of the team, evaluating and validating transactions with a focus on risk management and completing the Risk Accreditation program.
Key responsibilities include:
- Acting as a first point of contact for clients & stakeholders.
- Taking ownership of client enquiries and utilising your industry knowledge, specifically Fraud & Risk, to overcome issues and provide solutions.
- Exceeding service quality standards and striving for continuous process improvement.
Skills & Experience
- 2+ years Banking Contact Centre experience.
- Fraud & Risk knowledge is preferred.
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication skills.
- High attention to detail.
What’s on Offer
- A great working environment, supportive management and professional & friendly co-workers.
- Long term career progression within an investment bank.
If you are the right person for this role, please click ‘APPLY’ or contact Mona Saab on 02 9240 6390.