As one of Australia’s most recognizable and reputable organisations within the Financial Services Market they really are an employer of choice. Due to the expansion of work volumes across the claims department and the creation of a new team, they are now looking to appoint capable Claims Assessors and Senior Claims Assessors to join their growing team.
Due to the nature of Life Claims assessment, the skills gained from Workers Compensation are highly sought after
Example of current projects and role requirements include:
- Group Claims Assessor – technical and policy driven working of claims, highly member focused aligned to superannuation
- Retail Income Protection Assessors (multiple positions) – Strong RTW and Rehab focus working of claims, High net worth clients
- Senior Retail Assessors – Would suit a seasoned Assessor looking to step up to coach and mentor a team of assessors whilst acting as 2IC
Benefits of moving into Life Insurance Claims Assessment:
- Move away from heavy ever-changing legislation
- See a significant uplift in your annual salary
- Be presented with greater career opportunities
- Truly make a difference to people’s lives
Should you wish to explore any of the above positions, for a confidential discussion please contact Sean Allan ,Life Insurance and Workers Compensation Specialist, on (03) 9602 9825 or apply by directly by sending in your resume to email@example.com
In return you can expect a confidential discussion over the best direction suited to your career and full support towards ensuring you approach any opportunities to the best of your abilities.
At Profusion Group we truly believe in ethical and fair service delivery. We strive to provide a transparent service to our Clients, Candidates and we respect our competitors.
Link in with me @ https://au.linkedin.com/in/seanallanprofusion