My client is an Australian leading Financial Services organisations that provides a broad range of services to almost one million Australians. An opportunity of Treasury Accountant has now arisen on a 12 month fixed term contract basis for someone with a strong management accounting / analytics background.
Reporting to the Assistant Group Treasurer, you will be responsible for managing the company’s cash flows and transactional banking. This will include partnering with a variety of internal stakeholders to determine the best solutions for them. Additional responsibilities will include the following:
- Daily cash-flow modelling and reporting
- Manage and monitor group daily liquidity
- Manage and co-ordinate transactional banking and debt facilities
- Collaborate and influence other teams accordingly
Skills & Experience
Ideally you will have gained experience as a management accountant or financial analyst within a large financial services / banking institution. You will also have:
- Degree in Finance/Accounting/Commerce or equivalent
- CA/CPA Qualification or CFA Qualified / Working towards
- Previous experience working in the financial services sector preferred
- Management accounting / financial and/or variance analysis experience or possibly treasury experience required
- Strong Excel skills (to macro level)
- Ability to commit to a 12 month contract period
What’s On Offer
This is a rare opportunity with a highly respected organisation to take on a unique role with an organisation that has a market leading remuneration structure as well as a positive work life balance. Surrounded and supported by experienced qualified professionals who enjoy a workplace driven by success and growth, you will be given unmatched development opportunities to build a prosperous and rewarding long term career.
If you believe that you meet the selection criteria and believe that this is the right opportunity for you, then please apply now for an immediate review of your resume or contact Rachel Camilleri 03 9602 9840 or Tom Brown on 03 9602 9870.