Profusion is working with an innovative and market leading finance giant who are looking for 2x experienced UAT Test Analysts to join immediately the insurance program team in either Sydney or Melbourne. These incredible 12 month opportunities will see successful candidates to play an integral role with one of the worlds most admired and innovative financial organisations as they experience incredible growth, and in turn continue to develop their technology capabilities. This specific program is transforming and enhancing various insurance systems with regards to new regulation including changes to taxes and charges.
This role will require 2 x UAT Test Analysts to help undertake UAT testing including interacting with overall test manager and delivery teams to help prepare and produce detailed UAT test documentation consistent with team standards.
The best candidate will be naturally creative, curious and self-motivated with a keen eye for detail, and an analytical mind. They are a natural collaborator, open to feedback, and eager to work side-by-side with high performing stakeholders.
Experience and skills
- Proven 5 + years of experience as a UAT Test Analyst
- Experience working on finance and banking programs (preferably insurance)
- Experience and/or understanding around compliance, regulatory or risk projects and tight deadlines
- Implementing testing capabilities for all test components of the SDLC
- Strong experience with Testing principles methodologies including Agile
- Strong demonstrated ability to mentor / excellent communications skills
What’s on Offer
If you are looking for an initial 12 month contract role where you will have the opportunity to be a part of a critical enhancement platform technology team within a blue-chip finance market leader then look no further..
Apply now via the APPLY button or contact Dave Marshall at Profusion Group for an immediate interview..
(Please note only candidates available to start within the next 2/3 weeks who have Full Australian work rights and the above experience will be contacted.)