Profusion’s exciting global client is a specialist innovative cloud technology company, delivering cloud & premise-based systems to clients in Australia, the US and UK. Their state-of-the-art advanced solutions includes identification and various other biometric software. Their customer base includes a mix of high profile brands and leading Tier 1 firms globally.
Their business is rapidly growing, we are seeking to recruit a Voice Engineer, ideally with some network skills to help manage and grow their automation platform in Australia and the United States as well as help maintain their AWS based infrastructure.
This role will suit energetic & talented person who will work with highly advanced local technical team on delivering exceptional customer outcomes including new Voice solution implementations and ensuring a highly robust operating platform.
This role would suit someone with solid Telephony/ Networks experience who is looking to grow their experience through a diversity of challenges.
- Architectural design and input to network and telephony products and services
- Support to Tier 1 partners connecting products and services
- Troubleshooting of telephony and network interactions for existing partners
- Internal Training and Documentation on key telephony components
Experience and skills
- A solid background in Telephony networks and VoIP
- Legendary SIP troubleshooting skills (across multiple vendor solutions)
- Proficiency in *nix and shell scripting and or programming language(s)
- Ability to work independently or within a team and communicate effectively at all levels.
Desirable Additional Requirements
- BroadSoft BroadWorks platform
What’s on Offer
This is a great opportunity for a Voice Engineer looking to take the next step by working on a global platform with Global clients. Our client believes strongly in work-life balance where they support individual goals and ambitions where possible within the business.
Apply now To Dave Marshall (03 96029890) via the APPLY button below.
Connect with me to hear about more roles https://www.linkedin.com/in/davidjmarshall/