This is an exciting opportunity to join one of Australia’s leading Wealth Management firms located within the Melbourne CBD. Due to continued growth and strategic investment, this long-standing fund is seeking an experienced XPLAN Analyst to join their growing team. Our client promotes a collaborative and supportive work environment and invests heavily in the development of its staff.
- Identify, manage and implement policy and process solutions to enhance Operational processes and procedure.
- Provide training, guidance and monitoring of adherence to implemented policies and processes.
- Provide data through to key stakeholders at prescribed times.
Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in XPLAN including both interface design and coding skills along with a solid understanding of all XPLAN modules.
- Excellent verbal communication and time management skills
- Client focused with the ability to build rapport quickly
- Ability to lead, coach and mentor a high performing team.
What’s on Offer
This is an outstanding opportunity to join one of Australia’s largest wealth management firm. You will work in a competitive and supportive team environment with excellent training and development opportunities.
Click on the “Apply Now” link below or contact Steve Kelly on 03 9602 9860 for more information