One of Australia’s leading Wealth Management groups, providing a wide range of wealth management products to its clients via several well-regarded brands. Employee benefits cover a range of health, wealth and lifestyle options to suit your professional and personal needs.
As an XPLAN Adviser support you will be part of a team that provides technical Xplan support to Financial Advisers and their support staff. Similar to a role within a Help Desk environment, you will respond to email and telephone queries as well as work on specialized projects.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Ensure daily provision of strategic technical support to advisers, their staff and other key stakeholders via phone and email
- Participate in technical training sessions for advisers through various forums
- Identify and analyse gaps in Xplan usage and assist in developing strategies to bridge these gaps
- Involvement in specialised projects and assist Dealer Group with implementing system enhancements
- Database maintenance as required
- Keep up to date with legislation, consumer and technical developments.
Key Skills and Experience:
The ideal candidate will have strong Xplan knowledge, be a team oriented and organised self-starter with the following skills and experience:
- Knowledge of Xplan
- Relevant tertiary qualification highly regarded or RG 146 compliance an Advantage but not required
- Experience working in the Financial Planning industry
- Superior written and verbal communication skills and high attention to detail
This is excellent opportunity to take the first step into a technical role and learn from the best in the field!
To express your interest in this opportunity, please forward your resume using the “Apply Now” link below or contact Steve Kellyon (03) 9602 9860 for more information.