Our client is one of Australia’s leading wealth management groups, providing financial planning products to its clients via a range of well-regarded brands. They are committed to attracting high performing people and offer a positive and collaborative working environment, where career development is strongly encouraged and supported.
As an Xplan Training Consultant, you will be part of a national team that designs and delivers comprehensive training on Xplan to financial advice practices and their support teams. Ideal opportunity for a person with a financial planning background and strong understanding of Xplan to step into a training and development role.
Duties and responsibilities
- Deliver specific Xplan training sessions with a focus on new users to the platform
- Ensure daily provision of strategic technical support to advisers, their staff and other key stakeholders via phone and email
- Participate in technical training sessions for advisers through various forums
- Identify and analyse gaps in Xplan usage and assist in developing strategies to bridge these gaps
- Involvement in specialised projects and assist Dealer Group with implementing system enhancements
- Keep up to date with legislation, consumer and technical developments.
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have strong Xplan knowledge, be a team oriented and organised self-starter with the following skills and experience
- Knowledge of Xplan and comfortable presenting in front of groups
- Diploma of Financial Planning or RG 146 compliant
- Experience working in the Financial Planning industry
- Superior written and verbal communication skills and high attention to detail
Express your interest using the ‘Apply Now’ link below or contact Chris Gordon on 02 9240 6366 for a confidential discussion.