What experience do you offer your clients?
As a proud local Australian 360’ recruiter with over 8 years local IT experience, I’ve been extremely privileged to have worked with some really impressive clients who are at the top of their game. Recruitment for me, is a passion. I actually enjoy placing local and international stand out candidates within Technology regularly in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane, all across a wide variety of technology sectors.
By taking the time to correctly understand my client’s needs and by then working smarter (and harder) than my competition, I usually get the best candidate. I take pride in my dedicated focus of ‘Candidate Care’ and follow ups, for me the recruitment process is ongoing and never a ‘one hit wonder‘. Always, I aim to build exceptional long lasting relationships across the business, minimising surprises and delivering quality service.
2015 – Current: Associate Director, Profusion Group
2008 – 2015: Head of IT Senior Appointments, Huxley Associates / SThree plc
2007 – 2008: Senior Sales Executive, IQPC
2005 – 2007: Operations / Container Division Manager, Self Move Hire.com
2004 – 2005: Business Portfolio Manager, Telstra Country Wide – Albury/Wodonga
Interesting Fact about you
Proudest career moment: Global Recruiter Magazine once named me ‘Best Temporary Consultant’ in Asia Pacific, beating over tens of thousands of recruiters living in Asia Pacific, to take out the coveted prize.
Role Types include
- Contract & Permanent Technology focused roles
- Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing
- Infrastructure and Architecture
- Networking and Security
- Development and Testing
- Technical Project Manager – Windows/ Infrastructure upgradeBig 4 bank
- Technical Analyst – Data integrationFinance Services provider
- Security AnalystManaged Funds / Investments giant
- Tech Lead - Superannuation Platform upgradeSuperannuation platform provider