What experience do you offer your clients?
Originally from Wales in the UK, I relocated to Sydney in 2007, and joined the recruitment world, specialising in Information Technology and Projects within Banking and Financial Services. I progressed to Manage a small IT Recruitment team, before moving into internal Recruitment with a large Global insurer, leading a National team whilst remaining hands-on in heading up the IT Recruitment portfolio. In 2016, my love for working across a diverse client base brought me to Profusion, where I focus on delivering tailored recruitment solutions for clients, predominantly within Banking and Financial Services, across;
- Technical Support
- Technical Project Delivery
2016 – present: Senior Consultant, Profusion Group (Sydney)
2012 – 2016: Recruitment Lead, QBE Insurance ( Sydney)
2008 – 2012: Manager/Senior Recruiter, QPL Recruitment (Sydney)
2003 – 2007: Retail Supervisor, JJB Sports (Bangor, Wales)
BA, Management with Mathematics, University of Wales, Bangor
Interesting Fact About you?
I love football/soccer and had (not very successful) trials for Wigan Athletic Football Club when I was 11 years old.
Role Types include
- Network Engineer/Administrator
- Technical Support (Desktop/Helpdesk)
- Systems Engineer/Administrator
- Database Administrator
- DevOps Engineer/Administrator
- Security Engineer/Administrator
- Technical Project Manager
- Technical Business Analyst/Systems Analyst
- Infrastructure Support Analyst
- Senior Desktop Support Analyst
- Senior End User Administrator