What experience do you offer your clients?
Prior to commencing with Profusion Group I spent 7 years in the Shareholder Services side of the Funds Management world. I was initially based in Luxembourg, followed by a stint in the United Kingdom, before moving to Australia in 2011. Having joined State Street as a graduate, I was selected for a leadership training scheme and then moved into management positions.
In 2012 I was fortunate to be offered the opportunity to join Profusion Group, with a focus on the Business Projects market.
The Business Projects team service a broad range of clients across multiple domains, predominantly within Banking & Financial Services. We have a deep network in the projects market, stretching locally and overseas.
2016 – Current: Director, Profusion Group
2015 – 2016: Senior Consultant, Profusion Group
2012 – 2015: Consultant, Profusion Group
2011: State Street, Sydney
2010: Aviva Investors, UK
2005 – 2010: State Street, Luxembourg
Interesting Fact about you
I enjoy all things creative: As well as playing drums, I enjoy painting and have had multiple solo exhibitions in Sydney.
Role Types include
- Business Analysis
- Project / Program / Portfolio Management
- Continuous Improvement
- Project / Program / Portfolio Directors
- Change Management
- Agile Specialists
- PMO Specialists
- Head of Transformation
- Project Manager International Insurance Institution
- Continuous Improvement ConsultantLarge Banking & Financial Services Institution
- Program DirectorLarge Wealth Manager
- Project ManagerDomestic Investment Manager
- Senior Business AnalystDigital Banking
- Agile CoachInternational Payments Organisation
- Senior Change ManagerLarge Banking & Financial Services Institution