What experience do you offer your clients?
Prior to joining Profusion Group I spent 7 years in the Shareholder Services side of the Funds Management world. I was initially based in Luxembourg, followed by a stint in the United Kingdom, before moving over to Australia in 2011. Having joined State Street as a graduate, I was selected for a leadership training scheme and quickly moved into middle management.
In 2012 I was offered the opportunity to join Profusion Group, as a Consultant within the Business Projects team. I was promoted to Senior Consultant in 2015 and then to Associate Director in 2016.
We service a broad range of clients across multiple domains, predominantly within Banking & Financial Services, and have built a deep network in the Australian market.
2016 – Current: Associate Director, Profusion Group (Sydney)
2015 – 2016: Senior Consultant, Profusion Group (Sydney)
2012 – 2015: Consultant, Profusion Group (Sydney)
2011: Team Leader, Unit Registry, State Street (Sydney)
2010: Operational Oversight Manager, Aviva Investors (UK)
2005 – 2010: Team Leader, Transfer Agency Client Services, State Street (Luxembourg)
Interesting Fact about you
I enjoy all things creative: As well as playing drums in a percussion band, I enjoy painting and have had multiple solo exhibitions in Sydney.
Role Types include
- Business Analysis
- Project / Program / Portfolio Management
- Continuous Improvement
- Project / Program / Portfolio Directors
- Change Management
- Agile Specialists
- PMO Specialists
- Head of Transformation
- Project Manager International Insurance Institution
- Continuous Improvement ConsultantLarge Banking & Financial Services Institution
- Program DirectorLarge Wealth Manager
- Project ManagerDomestic Investment Manager
- Senior Business AnalystDigital Banking
- Agile CoachInternational Payments Organisation
- Senior Change ManagerLarge Banking & Financial Services Institution