What experience do you offer your clients?
Having spent six years in the Hospitality/Service industry I’m no stranger to hard work and long hours to ensure every customer needs are taken care of and serviced. I’ve tried to take this hard work and customer focused mentality into the recruitment industry with my clients.
In 2012 I began recruitment in London whereby I learned the fundamentals of building relationships. Being a South African in London several cold winters later, I moved over to Sydney In 2014. I joined a Global recruitment firm that specialised in IT banking and financial services where I helped build a now successful contract book up from scratch moving me up the ranks to Head of Project Services team from 2016 until 2018.
Recently joining the Profusion Group in 2018 as a Senior Consultant I’m determined to utilise my experiences obtained thus far to become a market specialist and help maintain a thriving Banking team.
What types of roles do you recruit?
- Relationship Management – Business/Corporate/Institutional/Transaction Banking
- Operational Risk & Compliance
Previous Roles (prior to Profusion)
- 2018 – Current: Senior Consultant, Profusion Group
- 2014 – 2018: Head of Project Services, Huxley (SThree Group), Sydney
- 2012 – 2014: Recruitment Consultant, COREcruitment Ltd, London
- 2008 – 2012: Bar Manager / Sommelier, Northbank Restaurant & Bar, London
- BA (Hons) Hospitality Management, University of Derby (UK)
- BA, Social Dynamics, University of Stellenbosch (South Africa)
- Dip, Wine & Spirits, University of Stellenbosch (South Africa)
Interesting Fact About you?
Born and raised in South Africa I’m the youngest of four brothers with Australia now the fourth country I’ve lived and worked in