What experience do you offer your clients?
Having spent 6 years in the Hospitality/Service industry I’m no stranger to hard work and long hours to ensure all customer needs are taken care of and serviced. I’ve taken this hard work and customer focused mentality into the recruitment industry with my clients.
In 2012 I began recruitment in London where I learnt the fundamentals of relationship building. Being a South African in London several cold winters later, I moved to Sydney in 2014. I joined a global recruitment firm that specialised in IT, Banking, and Financial Services where I helped build a now successful contract book from scratch, moving up the ranks to Head of Project Services team from 2016 until 2018.
I joined Profusion Group in 2018 as a Senior Consultant where I’m determined to utilise my experiences obtained thus far to become a market specialist and help maintain a thriving Banking team.
What types of roles do you recruit?
- Relationship Management – Business/Corporate/Institutional/Transaction Banking
- Operational Risk & Compliance
Previous Roles (prior to Profusion)
- 2018 – Current: Senior Consultant, Profusion Group
- 2014 – 2018: Head of Project Services, Huxley (SThree Group), Sydney
- 2012 – 2014: Recruitment Consultant, COREcruitment Ltd, London
- 2008 – 2012: Bar Manager / Sommelier, Northbank Restaurant & Bar, London
- BA (Hons) Hospitality Management, University of Derby (UK)
- BA, Social Dynamics, University of Stellenbosch (South Africa)
- Dip, Wine & Spirits, University of Stellenbosch (South Africa)
Interesting Fact About you?
I was born and raised in South Africa. with Australia being the fourth country I’ve lived and worked in. I’m also the youngest of 4 brothers.