- Long term contract roles
- Attractive salary dependent on industry experience
- Sydney location with flexibility to WFH
Our client is committed to attracting high performing people and offer a positive and collaborative working environment, where career development is strongly encouraged and supported.
A challenging and rewarding role you will be working to tight deadlines, managing high volumes and work on a national scale. This position is responsible for reviewing financial planning advice files and associated documentation, across a number of distribution channels and geographic locations in respect to regulatory obligations and policies.
You must have:
- Solid understanding of the financial planning process
- Experience as a Financial Adviser / Paraplanner / Associate Adviser /Senior Advice Support
- Degree qualifications and Diploma of Financial Planning
- Strong understanding of the advice process and experience with policy legislation
- Positive, can-do attitude, proactive, enthusiastic with a strong work ethic
This role offers scope, diversity and the opportunity to prove yourself in a highly visible role. The organisation is experiencing growth and change, and offering great potential for the future. Excellent daily rates and long term contracts.
To express your interest in this opportunity, please forward your resume using the "Apply Now" link below!