- North Sydney location
- Would suit someone with a compliance & coaching background
- $120,000 + Super
A wealth management business that prides itself for having its clients’ best interests is undergoing positive change and growth.
Working as part of a team in a particularly varied role supporting the Head of Advice in all aspects of advice support delivery. This includes compliance, audit, vetting, policy and assisting with new project role out. The position will have a large element of auditing & direct adviser coaching in terms of process and compliance.
Skills & Experience
- 5 years plus industry experience (paraplanning, policy, coaching, compliance or vetting etc)
- Strong knowledge of the regulatory framework
- Degree qualified and ADFS
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to apply technical skills in a very varied role
If you believe that you meet the selection criteria and believe that this is the right opportunity for you, then please apply now for an immediate review of your resume.