- Must have customer service experience ideally within the finance industry
- 67k + Super + Bonus
- Sydney CBD Location
A large organisation which leads the industry in brand perception, service levels and diversity of products. The business is known as one of the most dynamic and diverse groups in their operating space, having a major Australian presence.
Due to growth within the organisation, our client is now looking for junior wealth consultants to join an experienced team. You will be responsible for providing phone-based general advice and services to existing clients, managing inbound and outbound calls to client requests.
- Manage, maintain and follow up clients and leads provided
- Provide excellent customer service and handle inquiries within a timely manner
- Providing appropriate advice to both new and existing clients
- Promote insurance, super or simple investment offers
- Plan strategy to achieve sales targets, including individual plan for generating required levels of business
- Ensure client records and database is up to date and maintained
Skills & Experience
- Relevant experience in customer service from within the finance industry
- Relevant university degree desirable
- RG 146 compliant desirable
- 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role
The successful candidate will display excellent customer services skills, an ability to work effectively with clients, time management and a willingness to learn.
To express your interest in this opportunity, please forward your resume to Krystle Priddis using the “Apply Now” link and we will be in touch ASAP