- Global employer of choice
- Competitive remuneration + bonus
- Front office investment data support role
My client is Global Leading Fund Manager that needs no introduction. Their ongoing success story continues to create outstanding opportunities for both internal and external candidates. Due to a recent internal promotion, they now have an opportunity for a passionate investments professional with exceptional analytical and data skills.
Working in a team based environment, the incumbent will perform the following fundamental tasks:
- Compile, cleanse and present data in addition to analyzing data, partnering with traders and portfolio managers;
- Identify data integrity issues and provide insight / troubleshooting for resolution;
- Execute complex data requests for internal and external stakeholders;
- Undertake BAU in addition to project based assignments.
Skills & Experience
To successfully secure this role, you will have proven investment data acumen with a true passion for investments. You will also ideally have the following:
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant field (Finance/Commerce) with post qualification studies looked upon favourably (e.g. CFA);
- Advanced analytical skills, gained within an investment setting;
- Proficient in MS Office (VBA, SQL looked upon favourably);
- Knowledge and experience working with equity and fixed income asset classes preferred;
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
What’s On Offer:
- An opportunity that could lead to front office / portfolio management down the track
- Market leading remuneration structure
- Positive work life balance.
- Surrounded and supported by experienced qualified professionals who enjoy a workplace driven by success and growth.
- Unmatched development opportunities to build a prosperous and rewarding long term career.
If you believe that you meet the selection criteria and believe that this is the right opportunity for you, then please apply now for an immediate review of your resume or contact Tom Brown on 03 9602 9870.
Connect with me to hear about similar roles not yet advertised https://au.linkedin.com/in/tombrownprofusion