- M&A and Debt Advisory
- Broard role functionalty
- Unparraled opportunities to develop your career
Leading advisor in the renewable energy and infrastructure sectors with a strong track record executing sell-side and buy-side mandates globally.
With growth across debt financing, mergers and acquisitions, and strategic consulting, our client has created a new role to support this demand.
Working closely with the Partners, this role will require a strong interest within Renewable Energy and Infrastructure where you will work in a broad role across varied projects.
The team has decades of combined experience with a track record of executing financings amid changing market conditions. With this in mind, they are looking to develop this new hire to a point where they are leading deals themselves.
Skills & Experience
- 1-3 years related experience
- Experience within an Investment Bank, Institutional Bank, Project Finance, Credit Risk, Investment Manager and or debt advisory business
- Strong interest in Renewable Energy, Infrastructure and M&A
- A natural curiosity to know and understand how things work
If you are looking for the right opportunity to advance your career within a great organisation, then forward your resume using the ‘apply now’ button below.
Alternatively, call Dave at Profusion on 0407 310 814 for more information.