- Superb working culture and environment
- North Sydney location - Work From Home options too!
- Lucrative salary
Making its' mark nationally, our client has a reputation in providing highly diligent and first class service, this influential financial services organisation focuses on building trust and providing specialised commercial property and residential finance services to their valued and loyal clients.
- Primary point of contact for Relationship Managers, Finance Brokers and Clients;
- Receiving, reviewing and processing commercial loan applications;
- Writing Credit submissions for Credit, with the commercial property deals ranging from $500K - $3 million;
- Loan processing and settlements;
- Follow up on outstanding documentation; and
- Support Relationship Managers with existing and development of new relationships.
- Commercial Credit skills and an understanding of financials and balance sheets;
- Confidence in dealing with professionals in the industry such as mortgage brokers;
- Commercial property finance experience;
- Exceptional communication skills;
- Desire to provide high level of support whilst being keen to learn and develop your skills;
- A proactive approach and strong team ethic; and
- Genuine interest in forging a career within Commercial Property Finance.
You will work with an organisation that consistently experiences growth through strategic innovation. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with and be mentored by the best in the business.
If you're interested in having a confidential chat then please click apply now for an immediate review of your resume or contact Bat-Elle Kaplan via Bat-Elle.Kaplan@profusiongroup.com