- 80k – 90k + Super
- HNW Boutique – Career Progression on offer
- Melbourne CBD
Our client is a highly regarded firm that offers holistic advice to their well-developed HNW clients. Along with being provided ongoing professional development as a paraplanner, you will have the opportunity to work alongside a team of people who are the best in their field.
You will be responsible for supporting a Senior Adviser with developing strategies that meet their client’s individual objectives, financial situation and needs. The role will entail completing research, and writing a range of complex strategies that meet the client’s needs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide full support to a Senior Financial Adviser
- Preparing SOA’s and related documentation
- Follow up actions from client appointments and follow through requests to clients for information
- Maintain and track client portfolios utilising Xplan
Skills and Experience required
- 3-4+ years experience within a paraplanning role
- Degree Qualified
- RG 146 compliant
- Financial Planning software Xplan experience
This is a great opportunity to learn and develop your skills from working with a team of very experienced advisers in an environment where the client comes first.
To express your interest in this opportunity, please forward your resume using the “Apply Now” link below! or please call Steve Kelly – 03 9602 9860