- $650 to $750pd + super
- 6 month initial contract with high chance of extension
- Top-tier bank
Working for a top-tiered financial services company in the Sydney CBD on a business banking transformation project in a collaborative team.
A Business Analyst is needed to work with multiple project stakeholders to analyse and synthesise information, understand the project context and deliverables, complete business analysis activities, document and manage the requirements throughout the project end to end, and other analysis activities such as testing, process mapping and preparing UAT testing.
Strong background in banking is essential.
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years Business Analyst experience
- 1+ years process mapping experience
- Ability to deal with multiple stakeholder groups concurrently (e.g. Risk, Marketing, Product, Compliance etc.)
- Banking and Financial services experience mandatory
What’s on Offer
This top-tiered organisation is highly regarded in the market place and currently going through multiple strategic initiative projects.
- Opportunity to build on process mapping and business banking experience
- Chance to work at a top-tiered financial service company
- Fast-paced working environment
If you believe that you meet the selection criteria and believe that this is the right opportunity for you, then please apply now for an immediate review of your resume. Please do not hesitate to give Jelena Lukic a call on (02) 9240 6317 if you have any further questions.