- $600 to $700pd + super
- 6 month initial contract with high chance of extension
- Long term strategic program of work
Working for a top-tiered financial services company in the Sydney CBD on a high profile, Cards transformation project in a large collaborative team.
A Business Analyst is needed to work with multiple project stakeholders to analyse and synthesise information, understand the project context and deliverables, complete business analysis activities, document and manage the requirements throughout the project end to end, and other analysis activities such as testing, process mapping and preparing UAT testing.
A strong background in financial services is mandatory for this role
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years Business Analyst experience
- Strong communication, particularly verbal
- Experience in writing requirements, process mapping and UAT test preparation
- Ability to deal with multiple stakeholder groups concurrently (e.g. Risk, Marketing, Product, Compliance etc.)
- Banking and Financial services experience
What’s on Offer
This top-tiered organisation is highly regarded in the market place and currently going through multiple strategic initiative projects.
• Opportunity to build on Cards experience on a large program
• Chance to work at a top-tiered financial service company
• Fast-paced working environment
If you believe that you meet the selection criteria and believe that this is the right opportunity for you, then please apply now for an immediate review of your resume. Please do not hesitate to give Taylor Scott a call on (02) 9240 6380 if you have any further questions.