- Excellent Culture – Flexible working from home arrangements.
- 6 month initial contract.
- $750-$800 per day including super.
A tier 1 Australian Financial Services institution with a presence across the country and the globe.
This organisation is seeking a Business Analyst to work on unfair contract terms regulatory reform. Strong stakeholder engagement is required along with a background in insurance or regulatory projects.
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years Business Analyst experience.
- Experience on similar regulatory reforms.
- Financial Services experience (Insurance desirable).
What’s on Offer
This prestigious organisation is known for its collaborative and relational way of working.
- Excellent culture within this area of the business.
- Fast-paced, collaborative working environment
- Flexible working (incl. working from home)
If you believe that you meet the selection criteria and feel that this could be the right opportunity for you, then please apply now for an immediate review of your resume, or contact LUCY WARNER on (02) 9240 6315.