- Proven track record of career path to senior sales role
- Own your panel of Advisers
- Up to $80k (inc Super) plus bonus
An award winning organisation who is a market leader in the industry. You will be working with a highly successful product with a significant market share.
Drive the sales efforts of the investment suite of products as well as support the Retail Distribution Team in the broader distribution of products.
- Provide consistent support Financial Planners who the company already holds a relationship with
- With the direction and support of the State Manger, build new relationships with specific groups of Financial Advisers
- Executing sales activity program then tracking results via investment flow pipeline
- Coaching new and existing customers on the product suite, investment strategies and technical support tools
- Support the broader distribution team in the resolution of any product queries
Skills & Experience
- RG146 AND Tertiary Qualifications is essential
- Understanding and experience of working with investment products and adviser practices
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability with senior, internal and external stakeholder management
- Knowledge of dealers and advisers in target market and products used by them
- Experience in a wealth management sales role is necessary
- Being able to provide a high level of customer service
- Demonstrating behaviours that focus effort on delivering to the internal and external customer
- Working with customers to better understand and anticipate their needs
What’s on Offer
This is a great opportunity to join a market leader, with a proven track record of success. Surrounded and supported by experienced professionals who enjoy a workplace driven by success and growth, you will be given unmatched development opportunities to build a prosperous and rewarding long term career.
If you believe that you meet the selection criteria and believe that this is the right opportunity for you, then please apply now for an immediate review of your resume or contact Philip McLean on 02 9240 6377.